FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Facebook Login Popup Iframe

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   LA HORDE Index du Forum » Divertissement » Sections délires...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walcgeorg

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Popup Iframe Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Popup Iframe
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Basically it will like this: Open popup to social auth /login/facebook/ view Popup will load Facebook login page User logins/accepts the app Facebook redirect backs social auth /complete/facebook/ view Social auth app makes the user login and redirects to view defined by SOCIALAUTHLOGINREDIRECTURL setting. 6. ritehs85 commented Sep 7, 2011 thanks a lot. Finally when completing the loging you just close the popup with JS. Thanks again –Cystack Jun 27 '11 at 10:15 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. asked 6 years, 6 months ago viewed 8,578 times active 6 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 584Remove border from IFrame807How to apply CSS to iframe?682jQuery/JavaScript: accessing contents of an iframe13Refreshing Facebook session from an iframe application1Facebook Login and Iframe redirection1Subscribe to javascript event in an iframe (facebook)0Switching FBML to iFrame pageID as request?2I want to open a facebook dialog in an iframe, instead of as a popup0Rails: Hide Facebook permission page while login through facebook1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions vector in mathematica(dividing special elemet to specfic number) What limits the speed of a car? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Is this a real photo of Australia? Did any computers use the Z80B? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG If 60 is equal to LX------ Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation How can I get my style to feel more mature? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? The length of coil winding on cylinder. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Finally when completing the loging you just close the popup with JS. If you want to show a Facebook login window, you do it either full-page or in a popup, not in an iframe –Yuliy Jun 24 '11 at 2:17 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote accepted Here is a solution for opening a pop-up : By having an element that trigger the following code on click event : FB.login( callback ); it should open a pop-up with the form to login / authorize your app. I have a doubt with the current behaviour of my application wrt to facebook connect and I was wondering if you could help me, Is there a way by which I could open the facebook login page in a new modal window , instead of redirecting user to log in page on the same window and than redirecting him back to the application once he is authorized. –dader Jun 24 '11 at 0:03 I mean, if the user is already logged in FB, I just catch the token in PHP. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . Eventually the top page is redireccted to the previous iframe URL, but the former parent page is lost forever. Hire Freelancers Find a Freelancer Post a Project Post a Contest Post a Local Job Discover Showcase Browse Directory Community Find Work Find Work Browse Projects Browse Contests Browse Categories How It Works Log In Sign Up Post a Project . You signed in with another tab or window. I'm not really sure, but I think you can produce the same with iframes instead of a window popup, and you can embed that iframe in a modal dialog generated by any JS library around. You can't perform that action at this time. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Anyways it was nice of you to still help me with the solution. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook login within an iframe (but outside FB) Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite 1 At some point in my application, I use an iframe. Owner omab commented Sep 6, 2011 You could try opening the login page on a popup, that will show Facebook login/authorization form in the popup (maybe the mobile version suites better, I'm not sure if facebook has a popup version for server side auth). But as soon as they click it, the iframe gets destroyed and the top page is replaced with the Facebook login page. In this iframe, some Facebook stuff could be useful and for that, I use the graph API a lot. With such a popup login call, I think the top.window page will be reloaded with the redirect URL. Perhaps you were trying to do this? Post a Project Post a Contest If not, here are some helpful links instead: Get Support How Freelancer Works Frequently Asked Questions Find & Hire Freelancers Browse Jobs Local Jobs Showcase . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Sign up New issue Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Already have an account? Sign in to comment . Problems happen when they are not. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 24 '11 at 0:16 answered Jun 23 '11 at 23:55 dader 1,0141926 I'll investigate it. Enter your password below to link accounts: Username: Password: I forgot my password Link Accounts Close I am a new user I am a returning user Link your account to a new Freelancer account Email address Email address Username Valid username I am looking to Hire Work Create Account Link to your existing Freelancer account Username or Email Password I forgot my password Link Accounts . So i dnt know how would i find out when user has logged in and i can close the popup window. I am currently using the PHP SDK Thanks a lot php facebook iframe shareimprove this question asked Jun 23 '11 at 23:48 Cystack 1,31641928 Facebook's login framebusts as a security mechanism. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About 5a02188284
facebook chat mp3 downloadmemorizzare password facebook firefoxdownload of facebook videos5 likes on facebookscoprire password facebook con keyloggerhacking software of facebook passwordhow do i get a facebook app iddownload facebook software for nokia x2-00facebook best software for mobilehack para deer hunter 2014 para facebook

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   LA HORDE Index du Forum » Sections délires...

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation